Saturday, November 8, 2008

My new window covering

I found a bigger piece of styrofoam in the garage and cut it to fit snug in the opening, against the glass. Then I cut batting, lining and the pink and made a covering. I had to hand stitch it closed because the pink was so skimpy. I was lucky I had just this little piece left from covering my headboard last year. I pinned the little Stawberry Street quilt onto it. Dopey but better than plain. It really keeps out the light from the streetlight at night.

Then I switched some end tables and now have a table next to my chair for my remotes and the laptop when I use it in my bedroom. Where I am now.

I have no ideas for quilts or paintings but MUST DO SOMETHING CREATIVE SOON.

Posted by Picasa

Blog Archive