Sunday, November 23, 2008

This will be my night table. I will probably change this room arrangement fifty times, but for now, wiped as I am, this is the new office/bedroom arrangement. The crazy thing is that we paid for one table and brought two home. We didn't realize it until we started unpacking them today. I should say two of the same INGO table, and one little round table.


And on the other side will be my desk. I need a place to set up the printer which I have never been able to do.



I emptied the Alex which was holding my tv upstairs, and will use this for files and stuff that gets lost. Important stuff, whatever that is. I will no doubt always do my emails in this chair, so no point setting up the laptop on the desk unless I need to print something.

Notice the fake teapot and cup. I just needed some red there. And the twigs are not staying, since we need them in the living room and it is being painted, still.

Places for paper clips and stamps and erasers and pencils and pens. Sigh.



And my new tv, which sits on this corner bookcase. This has got to be changed, as soon as I figure out how.

Posted by Picasa

Blog Archive

Contributors