As you can see it is much longer than most of the vests I have made. I used one size larger needle to make this happen and I could reduce the length easily by removing the last set of diamonds.
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
I started this yesterday and by bedtime I was sure that I had veered down the wrong path. The multi-brown-gray was way too red and the variegated yarn that I used with it was too light and would draw attention to itself and would be right at your middle. So I ripped it out, and decided to keep to grays and cream at the end.
I have the most yarn in the darkest gray and will use that for the sides (underarms) and keep the diamonds in stripes up the fronts and back.
Posted by Melody Johnson at 2:07 PM
- ▼ 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (34)