Thursday, September 12, 2013

Drawer Cleanout

I have solved my slow hot water problem FINALLY. We turned the water heater to the highest setting and now I have almost instant hot water. Much better than waiting a whole minute or more for the water to get hot.
And now for the great drawer cleanup. Yay!


I am amazed at the amount of stuff I tossed out and then the amount that I am donating to Goodwill. How many slotted spoons did I have to have? I am now down to one. What a good feeling. I have three potato peelers! Two sets of measuring spoons and cups and way too many scrapers and spoonulas. Only two spatulas. Hmm. (my little camera is acting up, not focusing automatically, see first photo.)


Tony was chewing on the plastic pencil and dropped it as I took the picture. He looks so innocent, but is really a baaaaaadddd little doggie.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors