Sunday, February 1, 2009

At Last the Drapes are Done!

The flash makes them look so shiny
and sparkly. The grommets look like metal but they are plastic, genuine plastic.
I don't think you can tell by the picture but they make a dramatic difference in the room. I am sooo glad I decided on silk. I am considering lowering the rods a teeny bit to make the hem puddle a bit more, but then the fan and furnace blows them around, so that may not work. I need curtain weights, which I can get at Hobby Lobby next time I go to town.


With the flash and then without the flash. I can close them and block out that stinking yard light.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wow, they are faaaaaantastic! I bet you feel so good to finally get them out of the way. I don't know if I would be brave enough to make silk curtains. I'm sure I would have messed them up. But they look so wonderful. Congratulations.

Blog Archive

Contributors