Thursday, December 15, 2011

He's got the mouse!


Chum and Chester love the mousies so much. I gave each one last night and they proceeded to love them to death, altho they do still remain in one piece. This is their favorite kind of toy, CHEWABLE. Chum brought his to bed with me last night. Gooey and spitty tho it was, I know he was happy to have a cuddle buddy to snooze with.
Thanks for passing them onto the boys.
And thanks for the new shoes, which did the trick for me. Altho my feet didn't stop hurting until about 9pm, I was able to get my shopping done and get home withouth having to wear those red reeboks anymore.
I am going to wear the new pair all day today, with socks and enjoy my spread out toesies.
I hope you're feeling better and are back at work, making moolah.
Lovest Mel




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors