Saturday, December 20, 2014

 
This is the red I had chosen to make this jacket. I have plenty and it is high quality, however, it is thick and thin. And it is not springy so the knitting is kinda thin in spots, so it looks like I used too big of a needle.

The Noro is giving me the same issue, with thin and thick spots. The resulting knitted fabric is lumpy, uneven and messy looking. I don't like it. If I don't like it, it will be hard to keep working on it.
So I suggest starting over. I have put together a Pinterest board with all 12 of my previous combinations. If you could pick three that you like I may be able to go from there and find better yarns to make your jacket.
See this Pinterest board.
http://www.pinterest.com/MixitupMel/mitered-diamond-jackets/

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors